- WORLD TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- BEHIND THE DESIGN
- COACHING & INSTRUCTION
- INTERNATIONAL SQUASH MAGAZINE
- How to choose a squash racket
- Top 10 best selling squash rackets
- Best squash rackets for advanced & professional players
- Best squash rackets for intermediate & club players
- Best squash rackets for beginners
- 3 tips to optimise the performance of your squash racket
- The world's most technically advanced specialist squash shoe
- How to measure your squash shoe size
- Did you know that 50% of racket performance comes from the strings?
- Our TOUR-TEC PRO grip has been designed specifically for squash
- Technologically advanced specialist squash clothing
- Clothing Size Charts
- SQUASH RACKETS
- SQUASH SHOES
- SQUASH CLOTHING
- SQUASH BAGS
- SQUASH STRINGS
- SQUASH GRIPS
- SHOP USA
- SHOP EUROPE
- SHOP AMAZON
- UNSQUASHABLE VIP
- JOIN #TEAMUNSQUASHABLE
- SHOP PADELIZED™
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SHOE SIZE
Our UNSQUASHABLE TOUR-TEC squash shoe is the world's most technically advanced specialist squash shoe, offering the ultimate lightweight and stable performance with outstanding comfort to allow players of all standards to perform at their best without the worry of injury.
Squash requires quick and agile movement which can be very demanding on your feet. Our size guide will allow you to select your correct shoe size in four simple steps, which will allow you to perform at your best and gain maximum enjoyment on court.
Place a blank sheet of paper under your feet. Stand up straight and have your heel lightly touching against the wall.
To measure the length of your feet from heel to toe, have someone to mark the end of the longest toe and the back of your heel on the sheet with a pen or pencil.
Repeat the steps for both feet and refer to our size chart to select the correct size.
Finally, add 1 to 1.5 centimetres to the length. This will give you the correct length to match with our shoe size guide. This extra space gives your feet room to warm up & expand when playing squash.