UNSQUASHABLE SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before midday (GMT) will be dispatched on the same day. Order placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
- We do our best to ensure that you receive all items on time, however UNSQUASHABLE cannot be held responsible for deliveries delayed caused by couriers.
- Deliveries to the UK will take 1-2 working days. International shipments can vary and UNSQUASHABLE will provide a tracking number if requested should you wish to track your order.
- unsquashable.com currently dispatch to the following countries: England, Scotland & Wales.
Please note that shipping price will be automatically adjusted at checkout.
- If you require products to be shipped to a country not listed above, please email details of your required shipping address to email@example.com
- Products may be exchanged within 30 days of you receiving your order, conditional upon the returned product(s) being in a re-sellable condition. Returned products should be unworn, with all labels and tags still attached and should be accompanied with the proof of purchase from www.unsquashable.com. For the avoidance of doubt, all returned rackets must have the cellophane cover on the grip in order for us to process/accept the return.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your return in order that we can provide you with a Returns Form and details of how to return your parcel back to us.
Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to provide proof of return and we cannot accept liability for any lost, damaged or undelivered items. We recommend returning all goods via a trackable service. A member of our sales team will contact you within three working days of receiving your returned product(s) to confirm what action will be taken. Also if we decide to refund you for the cost of shipping back to us you will need to provide us with a receipt of cost and we will only be able to cover up to the cost of shipping on your original order out to you.
- All returned products, including faulty products, need to be returned to the address below for inspection.
Unit H3, Longford Trading Estate