Terms of service
The Contract between us:
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse through our online shop, select the items you would like to purchase and then put them into your shopping basket. Once you have finished selecting your items press, ‘visit checkout’ where you will be asked to enter some information to complete your order.
We must receive payment in full before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. If there is any problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details you provide when making your order.
Price and Payment:
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on this website, in our printed catalogues, and any price list which may accompany a product catalogue.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are as set out on our website.
- All orders made via our website must be paid for by debit, credit card or other payment merchant provided by unsquashable.com.
- Payment shall be made in pounds sterling.
- unsquashable.com offers the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
Right to Cancel:
- You may cancel your order with us for the goods you ordered at any time up to the end of the thirtieth day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- You cannot cancel your order if, and to the extent that, the goods you have ordered are: multimedia items such as DVD’s, CD’s or computer programs which you have taken out of their packaging; personalised goods; or customised goods.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, please email email@example.com immediately, writing ‘CANCELLATION’ in the subject of the email to ensure that your request is dealt with as quickly as possible.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your order then unless, under the clause above, you do not have a right to cancel you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- “Personalised Goods” are any goods which you have ordered which are personalised to your own specification, for example, by the inclusion of a club crest or sponsor logo which you have sent to us, selected from or uploaded via our website or by adding names and/or numbering to the goods.
- “Customised Goods” are any goods which you have ordered which are customised to your own personal specification by you choosing from a set of pre-defined garment templates via our website.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are responsible for ensuring that the personalised details you have provided to be used in connection with the Personalised Goods or Customised Goods are correct in all respects, including (but not limited to) the size of numbering and lettering, the spelling of words and the correct logos being used. We will not be responsible for any errors made on your part.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary licences and permissions from third parties to use their logos, crests or other identifying marks on the Personalised Goods and/or Customised Goods before placing your order. You promise that you have obtained such consent and you agree that we will be entitled to recover from you all costs, expenses, compensation and losses which we suffer or incur arising out of a claim by a third party in relation to the use of such logos or marks. We reserve the right to verify with the relevant third party that their consent has been obtained to such use.
- You agree that you are responsible for ensuring that your chosen options in relation to Customised Goods and/or Personalised Goods are suitable in all respects including (but not limited to) choice of colours, and the size and colour of logos and numbering or lettering. We will not be responsible for any errors made on your part or dissatisfaction with the finished goods caused by your chosen options.
- Please note that whilst we make every effort to ensure that the products we display on our website, as well as any images, prices, colours and customisation options are accurate, colours are approximate only.
Cancellation By us:
- We reserve the right to cancel the order between us if: we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your order, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account or credit card any sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. You will not be entitled to any additional compensation.
- In the event of part of your order being unavailable at the time of order we will contact you by either email or phone to find out if you would like us to deliver the available items immediately or wait until the order can be completed. In any event where an item is not available, we will cancel this part of the order if we deem appropriate.
Delivery of Goods to You:
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 3 to 4 days of your order.
- Failure to deliver on time will not entitle you to cancel your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 2 to 7 working days from the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect losses or expenses suffered by you which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time the order is entered into, unless the law does not permit us to exclude our liability for such losses or expenses. In no circumstances do we accept liability for any business loss (which includes any loss of contract, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or expenditure) as a result of our breach of contract or our negligence or otherwise.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other legal rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will sent to you by email or telephone, using the contact details provided by you in your order form.
Events Beyond Our Control:
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you, the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions will not be affected.
Third Party Rights:
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
UNSQUASHABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Policy applies as between you, the user of this website and internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited, the owner and provider of this website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation - In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the website
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website
- Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer by internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited when you visit certain parts of this website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the website. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your shopping cart. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy.
- Data means collectively all information that you submit to the website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems.
internationalSPORTgroup™ means internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited, The Copper Room, Deva Centre, Trinity Way, Manchester, M3 7BG, United Kingdom
- Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited makes available through the website either now or in the future.
- System means any online communications infrastructure that internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
- User/Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited and acting in the course of their employment.
- Website means the website that you are currently using (http://www.unsquashable.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Date of birth
- Job Title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- Cookie information (see clause 10 below)
- Our Use of Data - Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the website. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 6 months
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Third Party Web Sites and Services:
- internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control:
- internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Controlling Access to your Data:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Your Right to Withhold Information:
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- Accessing your own Data:
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- Data security is of great importance to internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited may set and access Cookies on your computer. Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1 to this Policy.
- A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the website that placed it there, not any other sites.
- You may delete Cookies; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the website.
- Promotions & Discounts:
- We reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw promotions and discounts at any time. Single use of coupons/discount codes are allowed and applicable to RRP items only, however are not valid on items which may already be marked down in price on sale, thus classed as a “sale item”. If you are using a coupon code/discount code, it may not be used in conjunction with any other on-site promotion, offer or discount. Effectively, double discounts or “coupon stacking” is strictly not permitted.
Changes to this Policy: